Senior Core Engineer
San Francisco, California
Help us build our modern cryptocurrency exchange and asset management platform. Our engineering team is working with bleeding-edge blockchain and distributed ledger protocols, and focused on building safe, compliant, and actually useful products for our users.
Stronghold is looking for senior engineers to join our development team. You will be responsible for continuing the core development of a modern cryptocurrency exchange and asset management platform.
What you'll do:
- Help to build a modern cryptocurrency exchange
- Write code that's readable and maintainable, not hyper-optimized
- Work closely with design and our users to build a truly useful product
Who you are:
- You know JS & CSS well
- You can take ownership of your part of our projects
- You have a great sense for usability
- You can solve problems and think critically
Benefits you'll get:
- Free lunches
- Health insurance
- Flexible time off
About Stronghold SF:
Stronghold is building an asset management platform for cryptocurrencies. We’re headquartered in San Francisco and have offices abroad, in places such as New Zealand. We’ve started by launching a retail cryptocurrency trading platform that runs on the Stellar Distributed Exchange.