Product Marketing Specialist
StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. Come build with us!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to be the voice and champion of our products to external, and internal stakeholders. The role will consist of researching, developing and implementing product marketing for our line of products. You're a strategic, and thoughtful person who owns their work and is accountable to their teammates in a small start-up company.
What you'll build:
- Go-to-market strategies for your product and the marketing efforts to support engagement within product adopters implemented and championed
- Become the go-to-person on the position of your product with knowledge regarding the persona’s and attributes of our target market
- Manage the flow of information between the Product and Go-To-Market team to ensure product updates and releases are accurately informed upon and understood
- Expertly aware of how to position your product against direct and in-direct competition
- Easily accessible knowledge for our Go-To-Market team to educate current and potential customers on our product line, and updates
- Methods of analyzing data captured during onboarding, alpha, and beta testing of product features to be acted upon in product updates
- Translations of highly technical details into everyday language for stakeholders
- Product chief for our champion clients, as well as our advisory board ensuring understanding of our product
- Identify market trends/challenges and drive content meant to inform and educate late adopters on our product offerings and placement
What you need:
- 5+ years experience in bringing SaaS products to market
- Experience with generating results-driven campaigns and the KPI’s for those campaigns
- Experience with category creation, planning, and content that goes along with it
- Direct customer experience learning about their work life day-to-day and offering feedback on how your product fits into their workflows
- Ability and experience curating messaging and experience surrounding previous products brought to market
- Understanding of Lean product management, and how product marketing ties into those processes in which ways
- Ability to take ownership, always provide value and show continuous gratitude for your role in a companies growth
- Construction industry knowledge is something we would love to see but not a requirement
- CPMM (Certified Product Marketing Manager) certification a bonus but not a requirement
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
- Generous equity package and competitive salary
- Flexible Workspace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
- Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.