Pasadena, CA or Oakland, CA
StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. Come build with us!
StructionSite is looking for an experienced Product Manager/Senior Product Manager to expand our world-class product team and help take our product to the next level. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with great communication and analytical skills that thrives in fast-paced agile environments. Enthusiasm and drive for crafting a great user experience that has the highest impact is a must. You will play an integral role on our team at a fast-growing construction technology startup.
Preference will be given to candidates who can commute at least twice a week to our office in Oakland, CA or Pasadena, CA
- Prioritize problems to be solved in a factual and data-driven manner
- Interface with the go-to-market team and customers to define, prioritize, and help craft the ideal customer experience
- Work closely with engineers and designers to bring new features and workflows from concept to release by translating short and long-term business strategy into product strategy and detailed requirements
- Help drive the business through product-led growth initiatives
- Maximize the impact of features in achieving long-term vision of the product in the OKR format
- Coordinate with engineering leads and marketing on the planning and release of new features
- 3+ years of experience managing product with a critical mobile component (B2B SAAS is a plus, but optional)
- An understanding of the unique challenges specific to mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Experience with working in agile environments with tight coordination between design and engineering
- Experience in leveraging data and analytics, rather than just gut feel, to drive product decisions
- Ability to relentlessly prioritize in a fast-paced environment
The candidate will need to have the ability to commute at least twice a week to Oakland, Pasadena, or Austin; however, we may make an exception for uniquely qualified candidates.
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
- Generous equity package and competitive salary
- Flexible Workspace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
- Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.