StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. We welcome candidates with backgrounds in construction and other industries; joining the team could be a great opportunity to bridge your career progression from construction into ConTech. Come build with us!
What you'll do:
- Partner with hiring managers and business group or function leaders and key stakeholders and coach them on hiring best practices. Maintain a deep understanding of StructionSite’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process and hiring deliverables. This will include helping hiring managers create compelling position descriptions, building recruitment strategies, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing StructionSite’s talent brand, screening candidates, advising business partners on the recruiting process, and negotiating complex job offers for top talent in highly competitive industries.
- Deliver and champion an exceptional candidate experience; collaborate with internal interview teams to train, consult, and deliver a consistently distinct and positive experience that reflects StructionSite values.
- Serve as an expert-user on our internal recruiting tools.
- Track and leverage recruiting data to proactively provide status updates and hiring results.
- Promote StructionSite’s employer brand by cultivating industry contacts, attending events/meetups and trade shows, engaging on LinkedIn and various social media channels.
- Proactively contribute to bettering Recruiting at StructionSite by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the function.
What you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, similar college level education, or 4 years of meaningful work experience
- 5+ years experience recruiting and sourcing for technical roles
- Experience recruiting for a start-up tech company
- High EQ and outstanding communication skills
- Ownership mentality over your role and work
- A love of people and building relationships
- A growth mindset and passion for learning
- Confidence balanced by humility, and a sense of humor
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
- Generous equity package and competitive salary
- Flexible Workspace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
- Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.