Customer Success Manager
StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. Come build with us!
We are looking for a positive, high-energy, goal-oriented individual to be the primary owner for our enterprise construction customers. As a guide for the successful deployment and adoption of our product, the CSM will allow them to expand their use across multiple projects throughout their entire organization.
What you will do:
- Support the sales team through pilot project on-boarding and training
- Discover and document the desired outcomes of incoming customers, key info that will be used to establish account health
- Regularly meet with key enterprise customers to document successes and address challenges, review existing usage, and assess alignment with broader business goalsIdentify and engage with power-users to collect product feedback and identify success stories
- Deliver industry and technology thought-leadership to customers and the broader community, always adding value
- Use performance metrics and customer feedback to drive adoption across the organization
- Evangelize and sell any new StructionSite products or servicesInitiate and negotiate contract renewals
- Ask questions, take risks, and champion new initiatives
What you have:
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- An urge to reach out and make new friends
- A preference for asking questions and listening to answers before you speak
- A desire to tackle problems
- An eagerness to learn new things and help others do the same
- An ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Technical curiosity and aptitude
- A nuanced approach to communicating with folks in various roles, from entry-level engineers and less-technical field staff to executive-level decision-makers
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager is preferred
- Bonus - Experience in the construction industry or as a service provider to the industry
- Double bonus - Experience working in the field at a construction company
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
- Generous equity package and competitive salary
- Flexible Workspace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
- Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.