Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Commercial – Marketing /
STRYDE is reinventing seismic, making it more attractive and affordable to a range of oil and gas and non-oil and gas industries . With our fearless attitude and agile delivery, we are approaching big challenges in a way that fosters a culture of innovation. We are looking at the future, and STRYDE will change the way that seismic is done.
We're looking for a Senior B2B Marketing Manager to help us steer our company brand, product messaging, content creation and sales enablement. You will be someone who is self-motivated, confident making decisions and happy working across a broad gamut of marketing functions. You will love looking under the hood of how our technology works and coupling it with our Founder Story to help us find a way to turn it into compelling messaging that excites our customers and prospects.
The right person for the role will be willing to do the hands-on, sleeves-up tasks as well as working collaboratively with our Senior Leadership and Sales team to support the evolution of our overall marketing strategy.
What you will do:
- Help develop and execute the marketing and brand strategy for STRYDE.
- Work closely with the all teams across the business; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Develop sales messaging for STRYDE’s products and services based on a deep understanding of customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Work with product owners and technical professionals to develop content such as blogs, whitepapers, product videos/demos, infographics, customer case studies & testimonials, etc.
- Provide sales support primarily through account-based marketing, sales presentations, sales-enablement material, and crafting RFP responses.
- Lead all external communications including but not limited to social media broadcasts, media engagements, newsletters, and investor communications.
- Own website development and updates.
- Develop a strong company brand by directing our public facing interactions and thought leadership activities.
- Coordinate attendance for external marketing and sales events.
- Support ad hoc marketing initiatives as required.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional B2B marketing and communications experience preferably in a broad role in a high growth, start-up environment/product and/or data company.
- Ability to work strategically, but also be hands-on.
- Self-starter who can direct budget and resources while also functioning as a strong individual contributor.
- An analytical mindset to understand the technology behind both the customer need and the solution but be able to communicate in ways where the audience will not require deep technical understanding to appreciate the message.
- Ability to synthesize insights and complex ideas into simple succinct narratives.
- Portfolio of written content (including but not limited to: presentations; case studies; whitepapers; research; blog posts or other written copy).
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- International marketing experience is a plus.