Content Marketing (Creative) Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
What You'll Do
As Content Marketing intern, you will be an integral part of the content marketing team. You will focus on the B2B marketing of Studio71 from editorial and social sides. You will help create assets for al social media platforms and work across all departments to help communicate the business's announcements and industry positions.
How You'll Create an Impact
- Create social media posts and stories for a B2B and B2C audience
- Edit Studio71 B2B Video Assets
- Create visual data representations
- Conduct a complete social audit for Studio71's Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, and Facebook
- Work alongside the Content Marketing team to create industry studies and insights to be shared across platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Lightroom
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro
- Interest in B2B Marketing and Personal Branding
- Interest in Graphic Design and Social Media
- Understanding on social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Youtube)
- Graphic Design Examples
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year university
- Social Media Internship Experience
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short-form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
· Great office environment and strong organizational culture
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Game room complete with fussball, guitar hero and PacMan
· Frequent company team outings
· Company sponsored parking
· Dog Friendly
· Happy Hours