Public Relations and Communications Internship Spring 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Spring Internship 2019
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
Public Relations & Communications interns will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with the head of PR, learning the ins and outs of entertainment public relations through research and networking. This includes updating media lists and other databases, assisting with the distribution of client information or marketing materials, and media event planning activities. The intern must have a strong interest in creative communications with strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours
• Learn how to create and curate engaging content
• Build and update media lists and calendars
• Use Muck Rack to perform research and market analysis activities
• Distribute client information and marketing materials
• Attend client meetings, media training sessions and presentations
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule