Manager, Talent Partnerships Gaming
Los Angeles, California /
YouTube – Talent Management /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Talent Manager with a detail-oriented approach. This individual must be easily adaptable and forward thinking. You’ll oversee Studio71’s talent partners’ online presence with direct conversations to creators and agencies, working cross-departmentally to ensure a creator’s success: contracts, deliverables, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting and more.
The candidate should have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business. Applicants will be assessed based on demonstrated knowledge of the entertainment industry, work ethic, and ability to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Manage channel branding, optimization, programming strategy and brand executions for a curated roster of clients at any given time
- Strong and applicable interest in culture and knowledge of the esports and gaming landscape across all gaming categories
- Identify, pitch, and negotiate directly with prospective creators that align with both personal and departmental goals.
- Research and assess growth and trends within the YouTube landscape
- Manage your client’s pipeline of internally sourced marketing campaigns through external execution and communication.
- Analysis of creative executions calling out successes, challenges and learnings for the future
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in YouTube, Live stream platforms, Influencers and/or the video game industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the gaming industry including, but not limited to, an in-depth understanding of streaming and VOD platforms like Twitch and Youtube, as well as the top creators, games, and genres across those platforms.
- Ability to meet and exceed signing and roster growth targets
- Unique ability to build and manage industry and client relationships
- Strong writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want strategic decision maker
- An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times
- Strong vocabulary in the gaming vertical