Graphic Design Internship Fall 2020 - Los Angeles (Remote)
Los Angeles /
Internships – Fall Internships 2020 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
The Strategy and Business Development department at Studio71 is looking for a graphic design intern who can conceptualize and visualize the next best selling item for the Internet. Our department works closely with some of the biggest celebrities in digital entertainment across the world to create new and exciting businesses, products and merchandise. On an average day, you might design a T-shirt that sells out within the few hours, conceptualize sneakers that break our e-commerce platform, design social media branding for an upcoming influencer or create the storyboard for our next Kickstarter page.
• Believe that design is a behavior not a department
• Passionate about pop culture, fashion, and digital entertainment
• Want to help build a booming e-commerce platform
• Want to work in a thriving, nimble business environment, where meritocracy is valued above all
• You are adept at finding creative solutions to problems
• Are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Understand the digital entertainment space and social media influencers
• Have strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
• Detail-oriented with a great attitude
Before applying, be sure to meet the following criteria
• Please be sure to attach your portfolio or send a link for review.
Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship
• Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.