Ad Ops Campaign Manager - New York
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Ad Ops
The Ad Operations Campaign Manager is responsible for implementing and managing advertising campaigns via Studio71’s Google Ad Manager (GAM) ad server. This role will work with various teams and ad serving platforms to manage pre-roll campaigns, analyze data and troubleshoot/QA among other responsibilities.
· Traffic, QA & launch all ad creative (HTML & 3rd party tags).
· Review and approve online insertion orders.
· Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
· Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues.
· Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· Maintain ad quality standards by pre-screening creative and coordinating removal of inappropriate content.
· Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
· Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns and network content.
· Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to maximize performance and revenue.
· Bachelor’s degree in media-related, computer, or customer service area preferred or equivalent work experience.
· 2 years of experience in a digital media-related company working in ad operations, media buying, selling, and/or account management, or similar role.
· Experience working on a number of platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), DropBox
· Knowledge of social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
· Basic understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, Flash, rich media ad formats.
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
· Preferred experience with one or more internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (i.e. Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DCM, Innovid, Sizmek, FBM).
· Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise with the internet, browsers, and email.
· Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
· In-depth knowledge of the interactive industry required.
· Experience with ad serving technology a huge plus.
· Competitive salary
· 100% employer-paid benefits
· Unlimited PTO