Business Strategy and Development – Business Strategy and Development
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
What You'll Do:
As part of a highly nimble and entrepreneurial team building large-scale gaming and merchandise businesses, the Operations Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations and management of all projects across multiple platforms. Studio71 products are sold across three owned-and-operated Shopify stores, two Amazon stores and hundreds of hobby/specialty stores globally.
This role will focus on all aspects of building and expanding an e-commerce business on a global scale. The Operations Manager will work with the Senior Director for Strategy and Business Development to ensure smooth manufacturing, production, fulfilment, shipping, warehousing and reconciliation for all projects and platforms. They will need to ensure that the department’s products meet or exceed customer expectations.
How You'll Create an Impact
- The department runs projects across several e-commerce platforms including Shopify, Amazon, Kindle Direct Publishing, iTunes, Google Play store, etc. The Operations Manager needs to ensure that all these platforms continue to run smoothly, create/update work processes wherever necessary and maintain a reconciliation process.
- Develop and manage operations by determining delivery dates, product handling, storage/inventory management requirements and shipping.
- Contribute to strategic plans and reviews by preparing action plans, implementing production, quality and customer-service standards
- Create a reconciliation process for production, inventory management and sales
- Develop relationships with vendors and track pricing, rebates and service levels
- Review operational invoices, ensure they are submitted for payment and paid out in a timely manner
- Serve as primary point of contact for the customer experience manager when there are customer issues related to product quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps
You will love this job if you:
- Are interested in a career in the burgeoning e-commerce industry.
- Enjoy solving problems and diving into the root cause of the issue.
- Are a people’s person, who is passionate about helping others.
- Are empathetic and knows how to connect with people.
- 2-3 years in an operations role; longer experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and Amazon.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to problem solve and take strategic decisions.
- Project Management: Organized, deadline-oriented and able to deliver under pressure
- Reporting: Excel, data processing and data reporting skills
- Budgetary: Budget development and business negotiations skills
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly happy hours