Business Strategy and Development – Business Strategy and Development
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan. As part of a highly nimble and entrepreneurial team that builds large-scale gaming and merchandise businesses, the Marketing Manager will work on multi-platform strategy and marketing initiatives for all products developed by Studio71.
What You'll Do:
Our products are sold across three owned-and-operated Shopify stores, two Amazon stores and hundreds of hobby/specialty stores globally and span genres such as games, gaming and influencer merchandise.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing and analyzing 360-degree marketing plans across physical and digital activations.
How You'll Create an Impact
- Create short-term as well as long-term, multi-platform, 360 degree marketing campaigns.
- Work on marketing strategies for retail accounts to drive sales, awareness and customer acquisition.
- Develop and manage processes for handling requests for all creative assets and brand development projects.
- Work with the Operations Manager and Customer Experience Manager to create activations for e-commerce launches.
- Come up with innovative ideas for product development across IPs.
- Analyze ROI on organic as well as paid media campaigns.
- Manage and build a calendar to track activations across all categories, including retail sales, merchandising, public relations, social media, ecommerce and digital marketing.
- Passion for creating new products and delivering global campaigns.
- Interest in the influencer marketing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knack for balancing creativity with meticulous organization skills, processes and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop is a must.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, strategy, social media, cross-channel marketing and implementation of campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a closely related field.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to problem solve and take strategic decisions.
- Project Management: Organized, deadline-oriented and able to deliver under pressure.
- Reporting: Excel, data processing and data reporting skills.
- Budgetary: Budget development and business negotiations skills.
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly happy hours