Video Editing Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
This internship will allow the intern to directly assist in the post-production process, from syncing media to designing a final audio mix, for one of YouTube’s top creators in comedy. The intern will work alongside the editor and the creator to ensure that the bi-weekly upload schedule is met. This position is ideal for anyone interested in gaining knowledge in all aspects of post-production as well as anyone seeking to learn the workflow of the digital space.
· Sync and manage media
· Create string-outs and rough cuts of bi-weekly videos
· Assist in the creation of graphic assets/thumbnails
· Generate cut-downs of final videos for social promotion
· On-set DITAid in color grades and the creation of motion graphics
· Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
· In-depth knowledge of the Creative Cloud (specifically Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects)
· Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
· Must be able to receive academic credit
· Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short-form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
· Great office environment and strong organizational culture
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Game room complete with fussball, guitar hero and PacMan
· Frequent company team outings
· Company sponsored parking
· Happy Hours