Associate Account Manager
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Branded Content
Who We Are:
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
What We're Looking For
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, Associate Account Manager with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who gets the job done. This role works out of our Toronto office and is part of the broader Sales and Brand Partnerships team with core responsibilities to our Canadian business operations.
You’ll support the Senior Account Manager with both sales and managing our partner’s marketing campaigns with direct conversations with talent, brands and agencies. You will work cross-functionally to ensure a project’s success from start to finish: client/talent relationship building, pitching, talent sourcing/outreach, paperwork/contract, production, deliverables, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting, and more.
You should have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business throughout the days.
Your responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Supporting the management team in client meetings and presentations
- Ability to analyze and bring data to life visually for pitch decks, case studies and wrap reports
- Competitive and trend analysis and application
- Utilize tools to source key talent for bespoke campaigns
- Work alongside our Ad Ops team to book media requests
- Creation and oversight of overall campaign schedules and budgets, ensuring deliverables are achieved against the budget
- Assist with managing our pipeline of marketing campaigns among brands, agencies and talent through internal and external execution and communication.
- Understanding of business and client objectives to achieve goals and milestones throughout the Process
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and recommended strategic changes to the campaign
- Build case studies through analyzing qualitative and quantitative program metrics to call out successes, challenges and learnings for the future
- Secondarily, ability to help source new business. New opportunities can come in the form of a relationship, outreach or by assisting team members on proposals
What you’ll have (qualifications/requirements):
- Completion of a post-secondary education program, ideally in a Marketing or similar program
- 1+ years of project management (or similar role) experience working in either marketing, agency, social or publisher companies
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating organizational skills, with high attention to details and follow-up
- Strong track record of executing successful programs (and unsuccessful program as long as there are learnings against a project)
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
- Skilled in crafting visual presentations (PPT or Keynote) and written communication
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), and experience using Mac OS
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want a strategic decision maker
- An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge
- Social media management experience
- Experience working with content creators
- Experience using Crimson Hexagon or other social listening tools
- An understanding of the digital media landscape with a point of view on the business
Why you’ll love working here:
Located in downtown Toronto, the office is stocked with your favorite coffee/tea and snacks and you are provided with a cell phone per-diem! You will have the opportunity to work on exciting programs in an emerging segment of the digital advertising world—part of the job is watching YouTube Videos and becoming familiar with YouTube’s top creators!