Music Rights/Content Operations Fall 2020 Internship (Remote)
Los Angeles /
Internships – Fall Internships 2020 /
The Content Operations team is at the core of keeping our digital media network performing efficiently and in compliance with talent agreements. We work hand in hand with virtually all departments throughout the global Studio71 operation to guarantee that we are able to monetize and protect the content our creators produce.
Studio71 is searching for a Content Ops intern who is curious about how video and music rights are administered at scale. If you're curious about how Content ID actually works, how metadata results in revenue, and how we lead the industry for music and lifestyle creators, you'll learn that on the Content Ops team!
- Quality control on high value music uploads
- Content administration in urgent platform scenarios
- Interfacing and fact-finding with other departments, especially Talent and Tech
- Observation and note-taking in various meeting scenarios
- Passion for digital video and music streaming
- Interest in data analysis
- Proactive attention to detail
- High familiarity with YouTube and music platforms as a user
- This is an unpaid internship for school credit
- You must be enrolled in a learning institution and must receive academic credit for participation in the program
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered