Talent Relations Senior Manager, FB & Snap Network
Los Angeles, California /
YouTube – Talent Management /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio leading in development, production, and distribution of original programming, reaching audiences at scale on major platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Toronto, Berlin, and London.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment.
Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Studio71 is an Equal Opportunity Employer that’s committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We understand the importance of, and foster a culture where you can truly belong, collaborate, and grow. We welcome and encourage people of all characteristics and identities to apply.
To support our growing Facebook and Snapchat business, we're searching for Talent Relations person to help recruit more talent. In this role, you’ll target Creators with a significant audience to sign for Facebook and Snapchat driven businesses. You will develop, maintain, and prospect new creators from multiple sources. If you’re ready to hustle and grow our network's overall audience size, you’ll be the perfect candidate.
· Build financial models around expected revenues
· Oversee signing team and build incentives around company goals
· Managing ongoing communications, partnerships, and performance reports with clients
· Identify potential Talent which fits the needs of our network
· Manage the Talent pipeline and track leads
· Draft partnership contracts
· Request key information from Talent
· Hand off new signs to launch team
· Negotiate Talent Redlines
· Create and maintain Salesforce accounts for Talent partnerships
· Schedule pitch calls with Talent
· Gather Talents social followings to evaluate potential audience
· Communicate new signs to other internal teams
· Outreach to potential partners
· Perform other duties as needed or as directed
· Bachelor's degree in a related field with 2+ years of talent relations experience
· Track record of talent relations, cold calling, signing, and managing clients, or a comparable combination of education and experience
· Proven track record of leading a team
· Proven track record working with Facebook and/or Snapchat related businesses
· Strong communication and people skills
· Attention to detail
· Have a basic understanding of Talent partnership agreements
· Ability to multi-task and self-direct
· Open to learning new skills and techniques
· Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service
Salary Range: $65,000 to $75,000 annually + benefits.
This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.