Production Internship Winter/Spring 2021 - (Remote)
Los Angeles /
Internships – Winter Internships 2021 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
We are looking for a positive, forward thinking Production Assistant Intern to join the team. This intern will be helping with creative pitches, supporting our team, and working closely with our production manager on everything from pre-production, production and post-production. They will be learning directly from crew leads about whatever positions they are interested in pursuing for a career.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
- You will leave this internship with the ability to seamlessly transition into any production PA role in the industry
- You will have contacts that will support you in your career and learn from hard working professionals. This is a very creative and collaborative workspace.
- You will learn how a large production company operates, paperwork, accounting, and Studio 71 workflow
- You will work directly with the production manager prepping for projects and productions (including but not limited to: hiring crew, finding locations, crafty runs, renting equipment, on set PA)
- Experience how a production company operates
- Manage schedules, update content delivery calendar, and update IMDB page
- Passion and familiarity for the digital entertainment industry
- Great attitude, self-starter, forward thinker and multitasker
- Appetite for learning (be able to ask questions when you don’t know the answer)
- Preference for production experience, on-set production experience is a plus
- Additional experience, such as, writing, directing, producing, camera operating, grip /gaffer, or general production experience is a plus!
Before applying, be sure to meet the following criteria
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, this is an unpaid internship
- Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours a week to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Check us on our Socials!