Content Marketing (Strategy & Editorial) Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
What You'll Do
As Content Marketing intern, you will be an integral part of the content marketing team. You will focus on both B2C and B2B marketing as well as the more technical sides of social media platforms. In addition to the social media accounts for Studio71, you will be able to dive deep into what it means to build up a personal brand as am employee at a company and work directly with executives and strategists to help create editorial pieces.
You will work on a team to complete a social audit of Studio71's social accounts and presence online. You will present your findings at the end of your internship.
How You'll Create an Impact
- Set up and maintain an editorial calendar for all social media platforms
Research and propose growth hacks for each social media platform
- Attend and take notes in platform optimization meetings
- Work on company Instagram strategy on both the creative and technical side
- Research and track trending videos and creators in the Studio71 Network
- Ghostwrite for employees at the company
Study Linkedin engagement and help create personal brands of employees at the company on the platform
- Social media internship experience
- Interest in B2B Marketing as well as Personal Branding
- Interest in digital entertainment
- Understanding and proficiency of social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Snapchat)
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Editorial Samples
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year university
- Critical thinker; ability to problem solve and take strategic decisions
- Project Management: organized, deadline-oriented and able to deliver under pressure
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short-form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
· Great office environment and strong organizational culture
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Game room complete with fussball, guitar hero and PacMan
· Frequent company team outings
· Company sponsored parking
· Dog Friendly
· Happy Hours