Brand Partnerships Coordinator
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Branded Content
Brand Partnerships, Coordinator Los Angeles
Studio71 is looking for a Coordinator with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who can just get anything done with a positive attitude.
This role works out of our Los Angeles office and is part of the broader US Partnerships team with core responsibilities to our EVP, Head of US Partnerships & Operations. The group oversees the sales of branded content and partnership deals across the most premium digital talent and franchises in the marketplace. 800 campaigns a year. Producing 74,000 social videos. Managing 1.5B social posts.
The candidate should have an eagerness and excitement to be a part of the future of digital content with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business each and every day.
· Support EVP with specific administrative duties in additional to standalone projects
· Administrative tasks to include phone calls, scheduling and expenses with the goal to be involved in the business as well throughout each day
· Helps to coordinate department meetings and key events (MIP/VidCon etc) alongside other team members
· Support the preparation of key client meetings and coordination
· Competitive and trend analysis, providing monthly reports to the broader team
· Ensure team assets, presentations, videos are organized and constantly updated
· Updates case study documents each week, ensuring the team has the most up to date information
· Manages team sales tracker and P&L for the EVP
· Works with cross-functional groups, including integrated marketing and account management
· As needed, support partnerships organization campaigns working with brands and agencies
• Wants to come into the company, go above and beyond and build a career for themselves
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• 1-2 years of professional experience at talent agency, brand marketing group or media company
• Experience/knowledge of the media and digital landscape
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MAC applications such as Keynote and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
• Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating organizational skills, with attention to details and follow-up
• Strong interpersonal skills, willing to assist co-workers in tasks but also works well independently
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
• Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and recommend new processes.
• A positive team player is required for success.