YouTube – Talent Management
The hiring manager has requested that applicants have at least 1 year of talent agency experience. Applicants without this experience will not be considered. Please apply with intention.
About Studio 71
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers (12,000 videos a month) and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month. They are able to do this because of the extensive knowledge of the landscape, working directly with the most premium digital content, across any and all social platforms with the biggest names in the social space: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik and more
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
Studio 71 seeks a Talent Coordinator for two busy Talent Managers working with top tier and developing digital talent. This role is for a high potential, right hand with top notch communication and organization skills to keep highly active managers on track as they secure opportunities for their clients. Job responsibilities include channel management and optimization, research and development, securing and executing brand deals, and assist in touring opportunities and IP development.
What’s in it for you?
● Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
● Great office environment and strong organizational culture
● Fully stocked kitchen
● Game room complete with foosball, guitar hero and PacMan
● Frequent company team outings
● Company sponsored parking
● Dog Friendly
● Happy Hours
What You’ll Get To Do:
● Channel research – Help to research and analyze current clients in the network as well as potential clients. This task will assist you in better understanding the current social media landscape. Will also research current content trends
● Schedule for managers and top level talent
● Create and edit one sheets on talent used for pitching purposes to brands
● Assist in brand campaigns alongside manager – make sure talent accurately completes all deliverables
● Maintain grids and company databases to keep track of deals and payment status
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Passion for and knowledge of the digital space (YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook)
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
● Great research skills
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria:
● Minimum one year talent agency experience
● BA/BS degree from an accredited university
● Must demonstrate a passion for digital media and entertainment
● Personality: You are incredibly outgoing. People are generally drawn towards you.
● Organization: You must have strong written and oral communication skills
Check us on our Socials!