Sr. Account Manager, Brand Partnerships - New York
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Branded Content
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Account Manager Description:
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, Account Manager with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who can just get anything done whenever it’s in their area of expertise or not.
This role works out of our New York office and is part of the broader Sales and Brand Partnerships team with core responsibilities to our East Coast business operations.
You’ll manage our partner’s marketing campaigns with direct conversations to brands and agencies, working cross-functionally to ensure a projects success: paperwork/contract, production, deliverables, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting and more. Throughout the process, the Manager will build a relationship with clients wanting more after the campaign ends.
The candidate should have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business throughout the days.
• Manage our pipeline of marketing campaigns among brands and agencies through internal and
external execution and communication.
· Oversight of multiple campaign projects at a given time
• Understanding of business and client objectives to achieve goals and milestones throughout the
· Creation and oversight of overall campaign schedules and budgets, ensuring deliverables are achieved
against the budget
· Work across production and creative service team to build budget proposals as necessary
• Provide feedback and status reports to our core team throughout the process
• Strong focus on being able to analyze data and recommended strategic changes to the campaign
• Analysis of wrap reports calling out successes, challenges and learnings for the future
• Secondarily, ability to help source new business and execute on campaign. New opportunities can
come in the form of a relationship, outreach or by assisting team members on proposals
· Support from the Brand Solutions Manager to aid in new business presentations with senior team
• At least 4+ years of account manager (or similar role) experience working in either marketing, agency,
social or publisher companies
• Strong track record of executing successful programs (and unsuccessful program as long as there is
learnings against a project
• Strong writing skills
• Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want strategic decision maker
• An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times
• An understanding of the digital media landscape with a point of view on the business
• Skilled in crafting presentations (PPT or Keynote) and written communication
• Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry