Account Executive, Media Sales - Toronto
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Media Sales
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Summary and Scope of Position:The Media Sales Account Executive in Toronto will be responsible for using previous experience to evangelize Studio71’s brand safe YouTube offering with media agencies. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships with brand-direct marketing teams and agency executives and will have a history of success.
· Establish and build upon relationships across major media companies in Canada to learn strategic business needs in order to suggest meaningful media buys across multiple clients
· Must be familiar with the media sales landscape and must be able to negotiate terms with minimal training and oversight
· Collaborate with internal teams to learn the Studio71 creator network and how to position inventory within the market
· Top candidates with have historically sold within on of the following categories CPG, QSR, Beauty/Fashion, Auto, gaming
· Top candidates will have historically sold complex large media programs with content and/or sponsorship elements.
· 4-8 Years of experience as an Account Executive, Account Manager, digital buyer, planner, strategist or investment associate
· Proven ability to build relationships and upsell clients by creating compelling recommendations
· In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology, and it’s competitive landscape
· Has experience in both new business and client work (delivery, management)
· Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Excellent problem-solving ability
· Intellectually curious