Youtube Partner Relations Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
YouTube Partner Relations interns will have a hands-on experience gaining behind-the-scenes experience when prospecting digital talent and learning how to pitch top-tier influencers. This includes all aspects of onboarding talent from initial prospecting, to the elevator pitch, to contract negotiations. The intern must have a strong interest in digital and social media while also having strong communication and an interest in sales.
• Learn how to manage an executive calendar and maintain meeting logs
• Learn how to prospect potential talent on YouTube and other socials
• Use Salesforce and Tubular labs to generate prospecting lists for the team
• Roll call on pitch calls
• Manage reports by doing data pulls and working on Salesforce
• Work on creative decks for prospects
• Passion for and familiarity with the digital entertainment industry
• Strong interest in sales and talent scouting
• Experience with Salesforce
• Attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple requests
• Know when to ask questions
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours