Advertising Operations Internship Summer 2020 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer Internships 2020
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
About the program:
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academic studies with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow to an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
We are searching for an intern to aid in any and all Ad Operations projects. Reporting to, and working closely with the Ad Operations team, this role will be critical to the growth and success of the department. This role calls for an individual who is keen on structured processes, has an especially sharp eye for detail, and the ability to learn concepts quickly. The Ad Operations intern will walk away from this role with knowledge in Ad Serving Platforms such as AdWords and DFP, comfortability working individually and within a team environment, and the ability to analyze and understand large sets of data. By the end of the term, this individual will have firsthand, comprehensive experience in the Ad Operations facet of a large and successful multi-platform entertainment company.
- Classifying and categorizing our content into clearly defined groups and familiarizing oneself in Ad Serving Platforms such as DFP and AdWords
- Assist in every step of the campaign building process, from forecasting, to management, to post-performance reporting
- Support and assist the Ad Operations team as needed
- Internet and tech-savvy
- Familiarity with YouTube and top influencers
- Proficiency or the ability to learn in Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.), Slack, Microsoft Office Critical thinker by recognizing problems and work quickly toward a solution
- Team player by working closely and collaborate with other members of the organization
- Great analytical skills by working with large amounts of data and facts, and analyze them find and suggest thoughtful conclusions
Before applying, be sure to meet the following criteria
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship
- Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
- You must be located in Los Angeles for the duration of the program
We do not provide relocation assistance
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered
Why Intern at Studio71?
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great advancement opportunities, while also providing work life balance. When you join Studio71, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
- Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
- Great office environment and strong organizational culture
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
- Frequent company team outings
- Company sponsored parking
- Dog Friendly
- Happy Hours
Check us on our Socials!