Associate, Music Rights Management
YouTube – Digital Rights
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 seeks to add a Music Rights Management Associate to the Digital Rights team to improve monetization & copyright protection for our clients on various platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Network Operations in our Beverly Hills Office, the ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, analytical, and has a strong passion for digital media. Experience working with intellectual property is a big plus.
· Submit DMCA & Privacy Takedowns on various platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
· Assert Claims to Monetize on User Generated Content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram utilizing metadata search tools
· Ingestion of Video & Audio Tracks
· Channel Management Troubleshooting
· Content ID Management on YouTube & Facebook
Essential Skills & Expertise
· Recent college graduate with at least 1 year of relevant experience in online video, social media, digital agency
· Some familiarity or experience with the enterprise services of YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter platforms
· Video search and discovery tactics
· Working knowledge of Excel and Google products
· Proficiency working in any Content Management System
· Working proficiency within Google Sheets / Google Forms, DropBox & FTP protocol
· Previous experience at an MCN or Record Label in Optimization, Channel Services or Product Management
· YouTube Audience Growth and/or Digital Rights Certification
COVER MESSAGE REQUIRED: in 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best choice for this role – USJobs@studio71us.com