Coordinator, Executive Offices
Los Angeles /
People and Organization – Administration /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
The Coordinator position is the best way for a current agency or management company assistant to launch a career in digital media at Studio71. Strong candidates will have previous experience and training on a busy desk. We are looking for career-driven individuals who understand process and show signs for quick growth within the company. An interest in the ever-changing digital content business is preferred - including content production, global distribution and podcasts.
· Manage executive scheduling and communication
· Create and edit presentations, documents and reports by collecting and analyzing information
· Attend meetings upon request by team to take action notes and follow-up on action items.
· Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matters
· Manage expense reports as needed (ranges from KPIs to personal expenses)
· Ensures co-workers have what they need and places orders for their remote work set ups: supplies, equipment, etc.
· Monitors supply and equipment inventory
· Collects and distributes manager priorities
· Assists with company newsletters, and maintains People & Organization documents
· Ensures common and storage areas are organized and well maintained on a consistent basis
· Oversees delivery, tracking, and scanning of mail and packages
· Assist with employee onboarding / offboarding by coordinating with Project Manager on company laptop and equipment shipment / return with utmost discretion and confidentiality when necessary
· Proactively generates ideas for culture initiatives, events, and programs to maintain levity and camaraderie among our people
· Other duties as assigned by the executive and/or when office will reopen
· 2-3 years of experience at a talent agency or management company
· BA/BS degree from an accredited university
· Agency experience a big plus
· Passionate: everything related to Media and Entertainment
· Proactive – ability to see opportunities and carry out actions to prevent problems from occurring
· Prioritization – ability to discern the urgent from the important
· Time management – complete checklist of day-to-day tasks to ensure every guest experiences hospitality and every incoming call is received appropriately
· Negotiation – price shopping & negotiating for supplies, equipment and services
· Resourceful and self taught – ability to adapt and resolve day to day issues and conflicts confidently