Influencer Relations Manager / Talent Producer
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Influencer Marketing
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, professional, well connected, Talent Booker with a detail-oriented approach, who is well versed in the influencer space.
This role works out of our Los Angeles office and is part of the broader Beauty and Lifestyle Team.
You’ll manage our client's influencer campaigns by having direct conversations with the brand and procuring talent on their behalf. You’ll act as the liaison between talent and brands – ensuring that the appropriate talent is contracted to create compelling branded content that fits the brand’s taste level and needs. The candidate should have a track record of success in talent relations, with a flexible, creative approach and a willingness to ask questions as the brands’ programs and scope of work often shift.
Developing talent recommendations for brands that fit brand requirements and aesthetic ( via talent decks / talent presentations)
Deep knowledge of the influencer landscape – and has their fingers on the pulse of who is up and coming in the industry - this is beauty and lifestyle specifically but must have an overall working understand of influencer
Managing talent outreach to managers, agencies, partners and negotiating terms, and executing on paid partnerships
Knowledge of current market rates with talent and negotiation tactics
Ideally has existing relationships with talent, talent management / representation
Beauty and Lifestyle experience is not required but a definite plus!
• At least 2+ years of account manager (or similar role) experience working in either talent management, marketing, communications, or PR.
• Strong track record of executing successful programs (and unsuccessful program as long as there is
learnings against a project)
• Strong writing and or communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and reasoning – able to make decisions and clearly and confidently communicate those ideas back to the brand
• An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times and is ok evolving projects and day to day workload
• An understanding of the digital media landscape with a point of view on the business
• Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry and work well within a small group