Associate Account Executive (Business Development Representative)
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Branded Content
What We're Looking For
Studio71 is looking for a Jr. Account Executive with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who can just get anything done with a positive attitude.
This role works out of our Toronto office and is part of the broader US Partnerships team with core responsibilities to our Head of Canada Partnerships & Operations. The group oversees the sales of branded content and partnership deals across the most premium digital talent and franchises in the marketplace. 800 campaigns a year. Producing 74,000 social videos. Managing 1.5B social posts.
The candidate should have an eagerness and excitement to be a part of the future of digital content with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business each and every day.
- Prepare RFP response decks for Account Executives and sales leadership
- Manage communication between internal stakeholders to ensure timely responses to clients
- Conduct new business pipeline and key stakeholder research
- Conduct cold outreach and convert leads for the sales team
- Ensure team assets, presentations, videos are organized and constantly updated
- As needed, support partnerships organization campaigns working with brands and agencies
- Wants to come into the company, go above and beyond and build a career for themselves
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a Business Development / Sales role
- Experience/knowledge of the media and digital landscape
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MAC applications such as Keynote and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating organizational skills, with attention to details and follow-up
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to assist co-workers in tasks but also works well independently
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and recommend new processes.
- A positive team player is required for success.