YouTube Optimization Management Internship Summer 2019 - TORONTO
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
• Work with a Channel Service manager to learn how to help improve channels of creators by reading the analytics/data of creators
• Create reports that help different channels that include the best techniques to help the channels grow
• Observe what the best techniques are for different genres of channels
• Read and analyze analytics of different channels
• Look at the trends on social media to help creators with content to create
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.