Business Development (Global Distribution) Internship Summer 2020 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer Internships 2020
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
• Knowledgeable of MS Office
• Understand UX/UI principles
• Strategical bent of mind
• Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
• Develop and understanding of Studio71 talent, and what creators can be included for each platform
• Gain an in-depth understanding of our partners
• Help maintain a tracking document of our talent and outline relevant information
• Learn how to identify potential partnerships, and how we do outreach for said companies
• Maintain detailed leads tracking grid, and search for relevant contact information when needed
• Gain an understanding of the overall OTT market through research.
• Research platforms and get an understanding of the type of content we can bring to this partnership
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours