Audience Growth Specialist
Los Angeles /
IP – Distribution /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Our Audience Growth Specialist works with the Business Development team to grow audiences for Snapchat shows through implementing optimization tactics, reporting on channel performance before and after optimization and parsing performance of tactics for insights and adjustments.
Ideal candidates must have excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of the digital landscape (specifically Snapchat, but also other digital platforms).
Candidates need to be located in Los Angeles.
- Manage delivery and publishing workflow to Snapchat with cross -functional Studio71 teams
- Work with Business Development group to write content strategy and publishing plans and review specific video and design elements
- Build process and maintain a content distribution pipeline, reviewing new channels to bring to partnered platforms
- Ideate solutions to maximize growth across platform
- Source content for existing content partnerships
- Conduct experiments to identify effective new strategies, optimization opportunities and tracking ongoing audience trends
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience managing or developing digital content shows, including managing content upload, audience development, advertising performance, reporting & analytics
- Proven ability to use analytical skills to quickly evaluate business opportunities and make decisions
- Must be able to organize business objectives and maintain quality communication with senior executives across Studio71 business groups
- Implement process across partnerships to ensure accuracy in delivery, reporting, and growth
- Robust knowledge of video distribution platforms such as Snapchat, Facebook, TikTok, and track recent developments in the digital space
- Passion for the short-form content business and digital business strategy
- Previous experience working directly with talent
- Digital audience development experience, building audiences for online content through social media, digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point) a plus