Beauty and Lifestyle Internship Spring 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Spring Internship 2019
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
What’s in it for you?
· Great office environment and strong organizational culture
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Game room complete with fussball, guitar hero and PacMan
· Frequent company team outings
· Company sponsored parking
· Dog Friendly
· Happy Hours
Studio71 is searching for ambitious interns for our Los Angeles based Beauty and Lifestyle Department. We lead the efforts of guiding Beauty and Lifestyle brands in this fast paced, content driven business, matching brands with creators for mutual benefit. The role will provide experience in data, product, pitching and executing partnerships for brands to reach their social media goalposts. Be part of something new and exciting!
What You’ll Get To Do
· Learn about influencer marketing and how brands employ talent for marketing campaigns
· Deep daily research and understanding of trending content within the Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle verticals for specific project-based requests or brand needs
· Gain an understanding of the full workflow on how a campaign is developed, created and implemented, both from the agency side and the brand side
· Generate pitch and presentation materials for new and existing clients in the Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle space
· Assist with industry research
· Assist with any administrative, clerical tasks such as expenses, scheduling, and organization
· Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects and problem solve
· Great organization skills to track pitches, update spreadsheets, maintain contacts and calendars
· Business savvy and able to research marketing trends and new formats organically emerging in the beauty space
· Proficient at online research to seek out brand and agency contacts
· Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Experience and/or interest in the digital beauty space
· Passionate about online video, entertainment and interested in the media biz
· Knowledge of the digital advertising industry
· Fluency in Microsoft: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, LinkedIn
· Familiarity with video and photo editing software such as Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects and/or Avid.
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship
- Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
- You must be located in Los Angeles for the duration of the program. We do not provide relocation assistance
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule