Talent Acquisitions and Operations Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
Recruitment is a really busy and diverse job. It’s fast paced and competitive, no two days are the same. The job covers lots of different areas including sales, marketing, business development, advertising, human resources, researching and so much more. Here you will learn about the organizational structure and talent acquisition process by assisting in identifying and interviewing candidates at all levels. Maximize your LinkedIn potential!
· Innovate - Find ways in improve how we work.
· Research - Assist on talent sourcing by finding the best talent in the market, and research trends in company culture.
· Source - Have you ever used Google Streetview to find out what business used to be open where the new hipster coffee shop just opened?! Do you hear a snippet of a news headline and are able to find the original source article in a few seconds? Do you solve problems a bit more creatively than your friends? Typically really niche, hard to find, candidate profiles using lots of different methods. You’ll be continuously learning, teaching yourself, and creating new ways of finding people for jobs – it’s an ever evolving process to unearth the critical candidate that no-one else has found yet!
· Passion and familiarity for the digital entertainment industry
· Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
· Must qualify for academic credit through the program
· Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
· Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
· Great office environment and strong organizational culture
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Game room complete with fussball, guitar hero and PacMan
· Frequent company team outings
· Company sponsored parking
· Dog Friendly
· Happy Hours