Manager Content Strategist (Snapchat Team)
Los Angeles, California /
Business Strategy and Development – Business Strategy and Development /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Our Manager works with the Business Development team to grow our exciting Snapchat content business through implementing optimization tactics on our current slate and lead new content initiatives. Reporting to the VP of, Business Development and based in Los Angeles, our Senior Manager will work with a small but highly dedicated team and be part of the larger Business Development team, which is responsible for all new business efforts across the quickly evolving creator economy and video ecosystem.
Ideal candidates must have excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of the digital landscape (specifically Snapchat, but also other digital platforms).
*Candidates can be located in Los Angeles.
· Create and execute growth plan for existing content business
· Develop, secure, and manage short form content formats optimized for vertical video
· Manage talent partnerships
· Create in-depth analysis of show performances
· Work closely with production and post-production team to execute shows
· Develop and train team members on best practices
Essential Skills & Experience
· 3-4+ years’ experience with Snapchat and short form content production
· 2+ years’ experience negotiating licensing and distribution deals in the digital video space
· Basic understanding of short form production including post-production
· Strong ability to track video trends in the digital space
· Strong writing skills and ability to copy edit
· Passion for and deep knowledge of the short-form content business and digital business strategy
· Strong understanding of content directed at the Gen-Z audience
· Proven ability to use analytical skills to quickly evaluate business opportunities
· Must be able to organize business objectives and maintain quality communication with senior executives across Studio71 business groups
· Implement process across partnerships to ensure accuracy in delivery, reporting, and growth
· Previous experience working directly with talent
· Fluency in PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel, Snapchat CMS
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, etc.) a plus