Los Angeles, California /
People and Organization – Administration /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
The Recruiter will be dedicated to Studio71’s global brand and will report to the Co-Head of People and Organization.
You will drive talent sourcing and hiring efforts, in support of the organization’s continued record growth. You will closely partner with hiring managers and leadership to deliver exceptional talent solutions across departments. The ideal candidate will be able to drive the end-to-end recruitment process while maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and the talent community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, short- and long-term recruiting vision, industry understanding, and personal organization is required to deliver this important service. You will be responsible for developing and managing diverse pipelines of candidates, while actively managing a volume of searches. It is imperative that this individual is highly adaptable and process-oriented, have a passion for identifying talent, partnering with a collaborative team and driving results.
· Drive talent sourcing and recruitment process across departments for non-executive and intern roles - this includes conducting phone screens
· Manage, leverage, and challenge existing recruiting strategies to generate a proactive and efficient approach to sourcing, screening, and assessing qualified talent
· Drive effective sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels including the use of social media
· Maintain the applicant tracking system and career postings by opening and closing requisitions, updating job information, reassigning positions
· Coordinate interview scheduling
· Coordinate and participate in recruitment events, career fairs, and college recruiting efforts
· 2 years of experience preferably in the entertainment/media industry
· Proficient in Lever, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Google Suite, Linkedin Recruiter...
· Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
· Able to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
· Must have the ability to work with a sense of urgency and be able to successfully navigate changing priorities
· Superior organization skills