Junior Account Executive (Media Sales) - NY or ATL
New York /
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Media Sales /
Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month across all social platforms. Studio71 works with the biggest names in the social space: , Lilly Singh, Michelle Khare, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik, Johnson and more.
The company is a leader in results driven branded content, offering full–service strategy, creative, research, distribution and cross–platform activations for its clients. Additionally, Studio71 video offering provides advertisers with brand safe reserved YouTube and OTT placements.
Studio71 is looking for an Account Service Representative/ Junior Account Executive in New York or Atlanta to not only sell Studio71’s video, podcast and custom content offerings to select media agencies and brands but also assist the Sales Planning with select accounts and planning management. Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit are a must, with a desire to help grow S71’s revenue generating sales team bringing a new and unique media offering to the marketplace.
This role can work either out of our NYC office or potentially in an ATL based remote position and is part of the broader Sales team with core responsibilities to our NY/SE business operations.
You’ll help plan and manage our partner’s media campaigns working directly with the GroupM Sales Team and Brands/Agencies and focus sales efforts in the SE and select media agencies. Working cross functionally, you will ensure campaign success from start to finish: including the sales process, sales proposals, contracts, deliverables, optimization, reporting and more.
This candidate should have a track record of success among clients and peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and help grow our media business. Existing relationships are a plus, but most importantly candidate should bring a positive attitude and team mentality to the position.
· Establish and build upon current relationships across major media agencies (both managed and programmatic) and clients in NY/SE (key agencies will be in GroupM)
· Clearly understand client needs/KPIs and Studio71’s value proposition to provide strategic video and content recommendations
· Track sales performance, inclusive of forecasting, budget, launch dates and close rates
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce seamless execution of best in class campaigns - inclusive of marketing, ad ops and sales planners
· 2+ years of experience required (agency experience a plus), BA/BS degree
· Strong organizational skills, excels in time management and prioritization of tasks
· Detail oriented and attention to accuracy
· Familiar with standard media math, Salesforce and keeping up with industry trends as well as understanding of digital media, online marketing technology, and competitive landscape
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Strong team player and works well individually with little guidance in addition to great interpersonal & communication (written and oral) skills
· Proven ability to build relationships and communicate clearly to clients
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and meeting tight deadlines
· Have a positive attitude and great personality, and must enjoy having fun inside and outside the workplace