Partner Relations Manager (Sales 1-2 years experience)
YouTube – Talent Management
About Studio 71
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers (12,000 videos a month) and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month. They are able to do this because of the extensive knowledge of the landscape, working directly with the most premium digital content, across any and all social platforms with the biggest names in the social space: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik and more
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
Studio71 is seeking a highly motivated, strategic, outgoing, and knowledgeable Partner Relationships Manager to further develop the company’s roster of talented creators.
· Research and report on Youtube talent and content trends to make sure Studio71 stays at the forefront of digital entertainment
· Initiate and build strong, consultative relationships with prospective talent for the network
· Manage a consultative “sales” funnel to bring talent into the network
· Manage expectations to sign talent into the network and set talent up with an internal manager
· Intelligence: You have a unique awareness of the Youtube landscape and have the ability to obtain a Youtube certification within your first 6 months with the company
· Personality: You are incredibly outgoing. People are generally drawn towards you.
· Sales: ABC, always be closing. Knowledge of managing salesforce is a plus
· Organization: You must have strong written and oral communication skills