Media Sales Internship Summer 2021 (Remote)
New York, New York /
Internships – Summer Internships 2021 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
A great opportunity for a motivated student who wants to learn about emerging media channels, the work that goes into being one of your favorite online creators, and how effective stories are told online. As an intern with Studio71 New York, you will be working on an array of different projects, allowing you to work with colleagues from business development, brand partnerships, media sales, operations and client management. You will also be involved in the process of creating and executing on a variety of content development programs. It will be a crazy, fun and hard but incredibly rewarding experience.
• Assisting with presentation development, proofreading/quality assurance and imagery sourcing
• Documentation of sales efforts, client opportunities, brand opportunities, and contact reports
• Inclusion and note-taking in meetings, calls and presentations as it relates to any variety of projects
• Monitoring online channels for project output
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
• Operating knowledge of MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Adobe Creative Tools is a bonus (PowerPoint, InDesign, and Illustrator)
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours