Integrated Marketing Internship - Winter/Spring 2022 (Remote)
Los Angeles, California /
Internships – Winter/Spring 2022 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
The Integrated Marketing Intern is a crucial member of the Brand Partnerships team. The IM team works closely with the Sales Directors and Account Managers to lead the pre-sale process, including RFP response, building and maintaining of collateral, as well as handling day-to-day marketing operations. This is a highly visible client service role that requires a collaborative, forward-thinking approach to creative strategy and a keen aptitude for following and predicting changes in the social landscape. A successful Integrated Marketing Intern should have a passion for strategic problem solving, a strong understanding of creative storytelling, and a willingness to take on challenges.
- Help with the RFP response process by strategically leveraging the full scope of Studio71’s offerings and capabilities to competitively address client objectives
- Identify client KPIs and translate into actionable, measurable objectives
- Develop client-specific social content/distribution/audience strategy across all major social platforms
- Support Studio71’s competitive in-market point of view by developing and maintaining go-to-market materials
- Create compelling case studies by leveraging successful campaign performance data
- Collaborate with team members during brainstorms to ensure brand solutions are on strategy and within S71 best practices
- Collaborate with Talent team leaders to proactively identify, track and pitch authentic partnership opportunities
- High proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote, Word, Excel, Photoshop = a plus!
- You can effectively prioritize and multi-task competing projects and deadlines
- Proven ability to articulate the scope of a client’s business challenge and translate data and objectives into well-articulated, actionable ideas
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and present orally or in writing in an articulate and confident manner
- Passionate about all things social, including platforms, influencers, content, etc.
- Extremely detail-oriented, "no task is too small" attitude.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short-form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.