Sales and Brand Partnerships – Media Sales
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Sales Planner with a detail-oriented approach, positive attitude to help grow S71’s newest revenue generating sales team bringing a new and unique media offering to the marketplace.
This role works out of our Los Angeles office and is part of the broader Sales team with core responsibilities to our West Coast business operations.
You’ll help plan and manage our partner’s media campaigns working directly with the LA Sales Team and Brands/Agencies. Working cross functionally, you will ensure campaign success from start to finish: sales proposals, contracts, deliverables, optimization, reporting and more.
This candidate should have a track record of success among clients and peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and help grow our West Coast media business.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Sales support across multiple Account Executives and agency holding companies
· Create and modify sales proposals for advertiser campaigns, ensuring accuracy of details and collaborating with internal teams
· Manage stewardship of campaigns and ensuring timely starts and delivery
· Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting, confirm validity and alignment with proposal
· Work in partnership with sales team to understand client objectives and needs
· Provide top tier client service in emails, client meetings and client entertainment
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of experience required (agency experience a plus), BA/BS degree
- Strong organization skills, excels in time management and prioritization of tasks
- Detail oriented and attention to accuracy
- Familiar with standard media math, Salesforce and keeping up with industry trends
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong team player and works well individually with little guidance
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate clearly to clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and meeting tight deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and great personality, and must enjoy having fun inside and outside the work place