Account Executive - Influencer Marketing
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Influencer Marketing
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to inbound brand opportunities from various agencies or vendors for creators (aka “Talent”) in the Studio71 network.
- Support brand agencies/vendors and provide them with appropriate Talent lists, packages, and strategy to achieve their KPIs.
- Contract YouTube or social campaigns (at times quick-turnaround, high volume of creators) and work with Studio71 Talent Team to manage campaign deliverables.
- Define most important social media KPIs and develop, implement, and manage social media strategies to achieve these KPIs.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers themselves.
- Stay current with changes on all platforms ensuring maximum reach and effectiveness.
- Utilize metrics and reports of marketing results to optimize current and future strategies.
- Identify and use best practices, including preferred creator lists, campaign management methods, platform insights, etc.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an influencer marketing role or other advertising-related atmosphere (digital preferred).
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
- A degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Entertainment (various), or related field.
- Proficiencies required: Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets.
- Knowledge of YouTube and all social media platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools.