Business Strategy and Development Internship Fall 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Fall Internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
The Strategy and Business Development department at Studio71 is looking for an intern who wants to win the next season of Shark Tank. We are a small but highly nimble team that works closely with some of the biggest celebrities in digital entertainment globally to create new and exciting businesses, products and merchandise. The department is constantly exploring, innovating and establishing new brands, besides running a successful e-commerce platform. On an average day, we will brainstorm dozens of new business ideas, conduct extensive market research, deep dive into data analytics, conceptualize a new app or find creative solutions to operational bottlenecks.
• Knowledgeable of MS Office
• Understand UX/UI principles
• Strategical bent of mind
• Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
• Are equal parts creative, entrepreneurial, analytical and innovative
• Has a data-driven approach to solving problems
• Able to create 360-degree marketing campaigns and define brand propositions
• Well-versed with Kanye’s Pablo merchandise, as you are with pop culture (we might ask you to come up with something that is rad AF)
• Know the deep dark secrets of surviving on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
• Wants to help build a booming e-commerce platform
• Are detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Are consumer-obsessed
• Want to learn brand building and performance marketing
• Want to learn about monetization, mobile trends, and activations
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours