Talent Account Manager
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Performance
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Our ideal candidate has a unique blend of digital, client service, project management, and PR experience and is passionate about Influencer Marketing and Podcast Advertising. The Talent Account Manager will play a crucial role in the campaign execution process, managing goals, deadlines, and negotiations for multiple campaigns and Influencers simultaneously, while delivering the highest level of service to both clients and the internal teams. This candidate is able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and pivot quickly and strategically as client and talent need change. A successful candidate in this role has strong written and verbal communication skills, a collaborative attitude and the ability to effectively prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks. In addition to managing the execution of campaigns, this role will lead in developing and maintaining relationships with Talent directly as well as Talent agencies as a means of driving the strategic growth of our Influencer network.
The Talent Account Manager will report directly to the SVP, Partnerships.
· The TAM will own growth, recruitment, and development of the Influencer and Podcast database by strategically identifying channels and hosts that align with our client offering
· Heavy daily outreach and conversation to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Influencers and agencies, and clients via email, phone, and in-person meetings
· Work closely with the Account Managers to ensure client priorities and expectations are positioned in detail to Influencers throughout the entire execution process
· Work closely with Partnerships team to manage daily client opportunities, pitching Influencers that meet each client’s parameters and goals
· Negotiate and execute Influencer campaign contracts
· Manage the execution of multiple Influencer content creation campaigns, including: outreach, offers/negotiation, writing campaign briefs, facilitating product delivery, navigating content submission and client approvals, etc.
· Consult with clients and internal teams as an expert in the Influencer space
· Ability to work independently and as part of a highly collaborative team
· Ability to apply feedback and pivot quickly and effectively with new direction Ability to think proactively and anticipate issues before they happen
· Strong client service skills, including confidence when dealing with Influencers, managers and agencies
· A personable, professional demeanor with the ability to quickly build trust and form relationships with a wide variety of people and personalities
· Strong understanding of social media platforms
· Experience reading and drafting templated contracts and legal documents
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment, tracking multiple timelines and budgets simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Attention to detail and thorough follow-up skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or related field Experience working with social media and an understanding of all platforms, including YouTube, Podcast networks, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
· Minimum 1 years of experience in campaign management, preferably in public relations, talent representation, social media/Influencer marketing
· Experience effectively navigating time-sensitive priorities and managing strict timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Experience interfacing with talent agencies and Influencers