Talent Partnerships Fall 2022 Internship - Los Angeles (Remote)
Los Angeles, California /
Internships – Fall Internship 2022 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
***NOTE: Confirm you can attend either in-person or dial into Zoom every week from
12:00 Noon – 2:00 pm PST to attend a mandatory 2 hour Weekly Intern Seminar every Tuesday
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
The Talent Partnerships department focuses on managing and growing the careers of our digital talent. If you are interested in a future career in the digital entertainment industry, this internship is a fantastic way to get your foot in the door. This internship will allow you to gain practical experience working in the digital talent department of a management and production company and what it encompasses.
It is a hands-on experience, learning all the behind-the-scenes work when prospecting digital talent and how to pitch top-tier influencers. This includes all aspects of onboarding talent from initial prospecting, to the elevator pitch, to contract negotiations. The intern must have a strong interest in digital and social media while also having a strong communication and an interest in sales.
• Channel Research - Help to research and analyze current clients in the network, as well as potential clients. This task will assist you in better understanding the current social media landscape.
• Pull Data for Company Statistics - This task will give you vital skills in excel and data pulling, as well as understanding what the data is representing. In this internship, you will also learn how a coordinator runs a desk. This task will help prepare you to understand basic office etiquette for any position within the industry.
• Work and Observe Smaller Team Pods - You will help and learn how each smaller group is set up and functions (Pods) lead by a senior member of the Talent Partnership team.
• Optimization - You will learn how to use YouTube’s best practices for channel optimization and gain basic knowledge on how to set up videos for success in the YouTube algorithm.
• Talent Brand Deal Execution Process - Observe how talent is pitched internally to the Sales Team and how the execution process works from the Talent perspective.
• This is an unpaid internship for school credit
• You must be enrolled in a learning institution and must receive academic credit for participation in the program
• You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours