Customer Experience Manager
Business Strategy and Development – Business Strategy and Development
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
What You'll Do:
As part of a highly creative, nimble and entrepreneurial team creating multi-faceted influencer businesses, the Customer Experience Manager will lead all customer interactions across a variety of projects and platforms. The candidate will work with the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development to develop an arsenal of best practices and procedures to acquire new customers, maintain relationships with existing customers, develop processes for customer satisfaction and use retention tactics to generate recurring revenue. This is more than a customer service role; the candidate will develop a process to create the smoothest customer experience journey, thus directly helping in building the products business.
How You'll Create an Impact:
- Resolve customer service issues received via email or social media in a timely manner.
- Determine the root cause of complaints and work with the operations team to implement tactical solutions.
- Keep account of all refunds and financial accounts for customer service and prepare weekly/monthly reports by analyzing data.
- Work with the e-commerce team to constantly update the company’s e-commerce offerings across multiple platforms and ensuring the best UX/UI experiences.
- Generate sales leads through customer acquisition tactics.
- Build sustainable relationships with vendors to ensure timely resolution for reshipments.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Ensure that procedures are followed in all communications.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Develop promotions and other engagement tactics for customer acquisition and retention.
You will love this job if you:
- Are interested in a career in the burgeoning e-commerce industry.
- Enjoy solving problems and diving into the root cause of the issue.
- Are a people’s person, who is passionate about helping others.
- Are empathetic and knows how to connect with people.
- You are tech and data savvy, and know how to use different systems, such as Zendesk, to create efficient processes to resolve issues faster and record them for future analysis.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service or customer experience.
- Familiarity with CRM practices.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- College degree preferred.
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly happy hours