Podcast Network Internship Winter 2020 - Los Angeles
Internships – Winter Internships 2020
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
The Podcast Network department focuses on acquiring and managing Podcast shows and talent. Knowing what podcasts are under the Studio71 network certainly helps as you will be asked to research potential guests for some of the shows. You will also need to know what kind of guests would be a good fit, as well as helping the department search for independent talent that Studio71 can bring to the network. These talents will have to fit within the image and goals of Studio71.
• Performing research on various people and topics
• Brainstorming new ideas for the show
• Keeping up to date with the podcasts that are in network
• Keeping up to date with creators who have potential to grow
• Communicating and pitching guests to your supervisor
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours