Content Marketing Coordinator
Business Strategy and Development – Business Strategy and Development
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
What You'll Do:
As the Content Marketing Coordinator, you will be the go-to person for all things social media for the Studio71 brand. You will work with the content marketing team to create editorial calendars, fact check all work, post onto all social media accounts across the Studio71 brand, and you will act as a junior social media producer, helping out with the production of social media assets wherever necessary. You will also work alongside the Content Marketing team to manage social media communities and messaging, as well as, aid in the creation of web articles and editorial work.
How You'll Create an Impact
- Manage and oversee the work of social media interns
- Pull, organize, and analyze social media analytics
- Manage social media messages and accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Maintain an editorial calendar and manage posting across platforms
- Fact check all editorial work and social media posts (short and long form content)
- Schedule social media posts
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Lightroom
- Interest in B2B marketing & personal branding
- Interest in graphic design and social media
- Expertise of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Proficiency in Hootsuite and Trello
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing, strategy, social media, and implementation of campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications or a closely related field.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to problem solve and take strategic decisions.
- Project Management: Organized, deadline-oriented and able to deliver under pressure.
- Reporting: Excel, data processing and data reporting skills.
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly happy hours