Account Executive - Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia /
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Media Sales /
Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month across all social platforms. Studio71 works with the biggest names in the social space: , Lilly Singh, Michelle Khare, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnsonand more.
The company is a leader in results driven branded content, offering full–service strategy, creative, research, distribution and cross–platform activations for its clients. Additionally, Studio71 video offering provides advertisers with brand safe reserved YouTube and OTT placements.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
Studio71 is looking for an Account Executive in Atlanta to sell Studio71’s video and custom content offerings to both media agencies and brands. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships and a proven track record of success – as well as a hunter mentality and ability to dive into a fairly large territory. Additionally, candidate should bring a positive attitude and team mentality to the position.
This is a full time position – it will be fully remote but ideal candidates are based in the Atlanta market.
- Establish and build upon current relationships across major media agencies (both managed and programmatic) and clients in Atlanta and beyond
- Clearly understand client needs/KPIs and Studio71’s value proposition to provide strategic video and content recommendations
- Track sales performance, inclusive of forecasting, budget, launch dates and close rates
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce seamless execution of best in class campaigns - inclusive of marketing, ad ops and sales planners
- 5+ years of digital and/or TV sales experience
- Strong record of increasing revenue and reaching goals
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital media, online marketing technology, and competitive landscape
- Self motivated
- Must have strong interpersonal & communication (written and oral) skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Top candidates will have sold within and have strong relationships with CPG, insurance, multicultural and others.