Partner Manager, Business Development
Los Angeles /
IP – Distribution /
Studio71 is a leading global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes premium programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 seeks a highly motivated, well-organized, and creative Partner Manager, to join our Business Development group.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and based in Los Angeles, our Partner Manager will be part of the larger Business Development group, interfacing with the largest platforms in the world and focus on audience growth on Connected TV’s.
Ideal candidates must have excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as an understanding of the digital landscape (Roku, YouTube etc).
· Oversee the process of managing relationship and video growth on OTT platforms around the world such as Roku and Vizio
· Responsible for helping write and execute Studio71’s Connected TV network strategy
· Build and maintain a promotional pipeline
· Co-manage Studio71 OTT platform and vendor relationships
· Gain familiarity with Studio71’s current and future content library and establish quality packaging relevant with the global market
· Responsible for running our “Specials” calendar, which includes oversight of event-sized programming blocks devoted to specific seasons (e.g., Halloween) and/or specific content/ creators
· Working with editing and design teams to lead ideation on branding (e.g., logos, content trailers, etc.) and with external partners (e.g., Samsung, Vizio) to ensure content is merchandised and programmed effectively
· Work cross-functionally to drive audience growth
· 2-3 years’ experience; ideally in the marketing or partnerships department at a television network and/or streaming platform
· Passionate about brand-building
· This person will have a strong say in the look and feel of existing and future linear channels launched by S71
· Creative eye and great taste for shifting & emerging trends
· Ability to work cross-departmentally and externally
· Organization skills & ability to execute
· Success will depend on planning months in advance - this will require diligent calendaring and a demonstrated track record of executing on branding/ marketing initiatives